This past weekend we went to the Toledo Zoo, and since I posted all of the photos on Facebook, and I am pretty sure most of you are also friends of mine on there, I decided not to post all of them on here too, but I did make a video, which also has some of the photos in it :) Most of you may think this video is a little boring, but it is mostly there for those who miss Eben most, which I think they would watch Eben doing anything and love it! Oh, and there was music on the video, but YouTube had copyright issues with it...boo! So it is mostly silent :(
Eben and I went today to the Toledo Zoo again with two other moms and their kiddos. It was a great day to go as there were hardly any people there and we could see the animals with no problems. Also, we are really loving this cooler weather!
Oh, and Eben officially got his first professional haircut yesterday. I was incredibly bummed though because when I took out my camera to capture the "first" I realized my battery was completely dead AND I forgot my cellphone. :( He did a great job and it was quick...and he has less crazy hair, but it is still long with a little curl in the back.
So here are pics taken the morning after the new haircut:

No comments:
Post a Comment