Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anime Baby

Eben has exploded with personality the last few days.  Not saying that he didn't have a huge personality before, but he has just gained so much more lately.  He has started a silly face when he smiles...he does his regular smile and then he squints his eyes and growls his mouth.  Dane says he looks like an anime (Japanese cartoons) character, which is so true.  I started laughing hysterically tonight at Eben's new anime face and scared the little guy into a crying spell.  This picture is almost the face that I am talking about.



































He has literally been looking at me like this all day long (but with more of a growl and more of a squint).  Eben also claps now...all the time...and it is just SO cute. My favorite thing to do right now is greet him when he wakes up from a nap.  I hear him fussing, I go in the room, he smiles, and starts to clap.

It was Dane's birthday yesterday.  After his 30 hour on-call shift at the hospital, he was greeted by a smiley boy and a giant sign we made him.
















And there are few things better than father-son matching comic book shirts!

























Such a fun little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment